- KHD Buzz – Trump vs. Amazon, More Chatbots are Coming, Best Times to Post on Social Media and More
- Handy Checklist to Ensure the Success of Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – Hypnotic Candle Wall Sconce
- KHD Buzz – Amazon vs. Wal Mart vs. Google, Online Retail Growth Continues and More
- Christmas in August – why You Need to Start Planning Your Winter Holiday Marketing Campaigns Now.
Posts Tagged ‘customer service’
It’s been about nine months since Facebook offered access to their Messenger Bot system to all business pages, not just to the select few big corporations who were its beta testers. And in that time for some retail businesses it has given their bottom line a genuine boost. But would it be right for your business, and just how does Messenger Bot work anyway?What is Facebook Messenger Bot?
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged customer service, reatil marketing, SMM. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
Most businesses, both large and small, maintain some kind of customer contact center. No matter what niche your business operates in, customer/client satisfaction is one of the biggest keys to long term success, so getting customer service right is a must. And obviously, for a retail business it can be make or break.
This is perhaps a task that is harder than ever. Consumers, who are themselves us
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged customer service. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
Here’s a scenario you may be familiar with in your own personal life. You order delivery pizza – or Chinese, or whatever – and the person taking the order assures you that you delivery driver will be with you in 25 minutes. He actually arrives in 23 and, reasonably satisfied you pay the tab and tip him the standard ‘fee’.
Imagine though if he arrived in 15. Chances ar
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged customer base growth, customer service. Bookmark the permalink.Read More