- Summertime Marketing Strategies for Your Local Business
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – L’Oasis St. Tropez Beach Club Jar Candle
- KHD Buzz- The Rise of the Pop Up Store, Amazon vs. Walmart (Again) Twitter Copyright Rules and More
- Great Websites with Stunning Free Stock Images
- New at KHD – White Patio Bistro Trio
Posts Tagged ‘digital marketing’
As mobile use continues to impact every aspect of the Internet more heavily every day, for many businesses finding new ways to reach mobile users is a priority. Heavier social media marketing is a tactic employed by many, as mobile social media use is also still growing, but it can be a very much a hit-or-miss undertaking that for some companies does not produce the greatest ROI.
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged digital marketing, mobile marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
As you are formulating and implementing your holiday marketing plans you are no doubt aware of the fact that you will be trying to reach out to a number of different demographics at once. And as a number of recent reports have shown one of the hardest for many retailers to reach effectively are the 18-34 year old consumers that have been labeled millennials.
But even if they are harder to engage,
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged digital marketing, holiday marketing, small business marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More