- 2018 Social Media Marketing Myths Explored and Exploded
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – Art Glass Teardrop
- KHD Buzz – Trump in Favor of Online Sales Tax, Amazon Prepares to take on UPS and Fed Ex, January Retail Sales Slump and More
- Content Marketing SEO Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- New at KHD – Filigree Cast Iron Pet Bowls Set
Posts Tagged ‘ecommerce’
2018 has arrived and most people are still in that ‘new year, new start’ mindset that tends to accompany the big ball drop and stick around for at least a few weeks afterwards.
Whatever New Year’s resolutions you made for yourself, what have you resolved to do for your retail business in 2018?
Most (if not all) e-commerce business owners probably have “make more money” and/o
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged ecommerce, small business tips. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
Twitter Gets on the Bot Bandwagon with Direct Message Cards
Twitter is getting in on the chat bot trend, offering businesses the ability to create and utilize some rather innovative new customer service features. Read More.E-commerce SEO is Going AI
AI – Artificial Intelligence – is hot right now, and so it only really makes sense that it is coming to the world of SEO in the form
posted in Buzzworthy, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged ecommerce, retail marketing, video marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More