- KHD Buzz – Trump vs. Amazon, More Chatbots are Coming, Best Times to Post on Social Media and More
- Handy Checklist to Ensure the Success of Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – Hypnotic Candle Wall Sconce
- KHD Buzz – Amazon vs. Wal Mart vs. Google, Online Retail Growth Continues and More
- Christmas in August – why You Need to Start Planning Your Winter Holiday Marketing Campaigns Now.
Posts Tagged ‘retail business marketing’
Most retail businesses do send out email newsletters and updates on a fairly regular basis throughout the year. Those who do not should, as, when done right email is still one of the most effective and affordable marketing tools available to businesses of any size.
When the buildup to the big winter holiday shopping season begins however – which is right about now – retailers tend to p
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged email marketing, holiday marketing, retail business marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
No matter what industry or niche a business operates in, whether it is B2C, B2B or a combination of both, the one thing we are almost sure any business owner is aware of is the importance of providing great customer service.
In fact, we’ll bet that your original business mission statement included the importance of providing great service and it’s also probably touted in your marketing
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged retail business marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
As it is now being widely predicted that apps will soon outstrip websites in some online retail niches – and the numbers are starting to back that up – more and more retailers, both large and small, are making the move into the retail via app space.
However, once you have commissioned an app, got it published in the appropriate app markets and have begun directing customers – and
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged app marketing, mobile marketing, retail business marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More