- KHD Buzz – Walmart Close to Cashier-Less Stores, The Rise of the Vending Machine, Customer Research Habits and More
- 2018 New Year’s Resolutions for Ecommerce Businesses
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – Linen Wall Art Collection
- KHD Buzz – Millennials Boosted Amazon’s Holiday Sales, Forbes Awards Retail Person of the Year and More
- The PR Advantages of Social Media Customer Service in 2018
Posts Tagged ‘retail business tips’
If you have a website for your retail business – whether you sell primarily online or not – no doubt you spend all kinds of time and money on web design tweaks (to make it more responsive for mobile users for example) and on both on and offsite SEO to improve its position in the SERPS.
You have probably also spent even more money on a great shopping cart system to help ensure that actu
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged retail business tips, small business tips. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
Like any brick and mortar, an e-retail business needs a good, solid and workable return policy. However good a business and its products are there are always going to be those souls who will ask – sometimes nicely, sometimes not so nicely – to send something back and having a set policy for returns, while not always a legal requirement, is a good business must.
By having a fair, solid
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged retail business tips, small business marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More