- New at KHD – Fairy Garden Fountain
- KHD Buzz – BJ’s Wholesale Files IPO, Macy’s is Not Dead, Walmart’s Online Sales Jump 33% and More
- Are Your Marketing Email Subject Lines Working Hard Enough? Are They Working At All?
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – Summer Hammocks Collection
- KHD Buzz – Google Offers Keyword Tips to Retailers, Walmart Makes Another Big Buy, Making Sense of MI and More
Posts Tagged ‘seasonal marketing’
It’s almost here! Many parts of the country have already experienced their first few gorgeous sunny days and although it’s not the official beginning of summer, Memorial Day is just weeks away and for most of us that is the holiday that truly signals the return of the sunny season.
Seasonal marketing – and in this case, we are talking about summer marketing – gives any reta
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged digital marketing, seasonal marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
Mother’s Day is a big day for both consumers everywhere and retailers. For consumers, it’s the time of year when they can show love and appreciation for their mothers and thank them for all they’ve done without feeling too silly about it.
For retailers, this is the first major shopping ‘holiday’ in Q2 and the beginning of a slow build-up of increasingly-important shop
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged holiday marketing, seasonal marketing. Bookmark the permalink.Read More