- New at KHD – Sumptuous Seasonal Pillar Candles
- KHD Buzz – Walmart vs Amazon Heats Up..Again, The State of Personalization in eCommerce, Hudson Bay’s Battleplan and More
- 3 Important Ways Google Scores Your Content You May be Overlooking
- Wholesale Product Spotlight – Baroque Tassel Throw Blanket
- KHD Buzz – Amazon Ignites a Bidding War, Big Holiday Shopping Season Predictions, Walmart’s Latest Shopping Spree and More
Posts Tagged ‘small business basics’
If you are like most Americans, you gave up your landline phone at home a long time ago. And, as so many people, even kids, spend so much time on their cellphone – to the point where it never leaves their hand – doing so really only makes sense. It eliminates a monthly expense from the household budget, and who doesn’t love that?
But can a small retail business do the same? If yo
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged small business basics. Bookmark the permalink.Read More
Right now many retail concerns depend on their website in order to actually remain in business and for some it is their business as more and more retailers move into the online only space. That means that now more than ever having a ‘healthy’ website at all times is a must.
As a New Year arrives many of us are implementing all kinds of checks and reviews. Tax season is around the corne
posted in Sales & Marketing, Wholesale Home Decor and tagged small bsu, small business basics. Bookmark the permalink.Read More